As we enjoy this holiday season and reflect on 2023, we find ourselves incredibly grateful for the continued support of our friends, family, and project partners. Together, we helped Central Texas grow and become an even greater place to call home!
This year marks the sixth anniversary of American Constructors’ annual Give Joy holiday campaign. In the spirit of giving, our friends and partners helped us donate $5,000 to five organizations making positive impacts on Central Texas children and families.
This year’s holiday card was designed by Cat Collard, daughter of Morgan Collard, an American Constructors employee. Her design shows Texas Santa with his Christmas light lasso delivering joy to everyone with his American Constructors dump truck.
Recipients of our holiday card were asked to select one of the following organizations for American Constructors to donate to on their behalf:
- Caritas of Austin: Give the gift of dignity by providing safe, stable housing and employment opportunities for Austin’s unhoused community.
- Literacy Coalition of Central Texas: Give the gift of literacy by supporting adult education and career development programs.
- Mariposa Family Learning Center: Give the gift of early learning by providing high-quality, tuition-free childcare in Southeast Austin.
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes: Give the gift of food security by providing wholesome meals and other basic needs to vulnerable Central Texans.
- CASA of Central Texas: Give the gift of empowerment by providing trained volunteers to advocate for children and youth in the welfare system.
Thank you to Cat for her wonderful holiday card design. And, thank y'all for hanging your hats with us. We wish you a wonderful holiday and new year filled with love, peace, and prosperity!