2022 marked the fifth anniversary of American Constructors’ annual Give Joy holiday campaign. In the spirit of giving, our friends and partners helped us donate $5,000 to five organizations making positive impacts on Central Texas children and families.
This year’s holiday card was designed by Taya Sturdevant, daughter of Jenni Sturdevant, an American Constructors employee. Her design was inspired by a job site decorated for the holidays. Recipients of our holiday card were asked to select one of the following organizations for American Constructors to donate to on their behalf.
- Lifeworks: Giving the gift of self-sufficiency by providing housing, healing and workforce development to our unhoused neighbors.
- Helping Hand Home for Children: Giving the gift of a bright future by providing education and mental health services to at-risk children.
- Open Door Preschools: Giving the gift of equitable, high-quality childhood education and childcare.
- SAFE Alliance: Giving the gift of stability by providing critical services for victims of abuse.
- Girlstart: Give the gift of empowerment by providing innovative STEM programming that inspires the next generation of women leaders.
Giving back to the community is a 40-year tradition at American Constructors, one that we are proud to continue as we look ahead to our next 40 years in business. Thank you to Taya for designing our card, and to each of our friends who joined us in giving back this holiday season! We hope your 2023 is off to a happy and prosperous start.